ueenslands Jamaican sensation Romelda Aiken | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wff Aug 12
Former NFL wide receiver Torry Holt believes the Super Bowl could be staged in London within the next 10 years. Cheap Bucks Jerseys Authentic . Super Bowl LIVE! Countdown to the big game Holt, a key part of the St Louis Rams Greatest Show on Turf team who set offensive records between 1999 and 2001, believes showpiece games such as the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl would be a more natural expansion of the NFLs international project than the creation of a London franchise. The 39-year-old is in London to promote the league ahead of Sundays Super Bowl between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos, live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Sunday at 10pm, as well as the relocated Los Angeles Rams Twickenham date with the New York Giants in October. A Super Bowl could be played here, I think, because of how the fan-base is just growing so rapidly. Torry Holt The success of the annual London games has led to growing talk of a permanent UK-based team but Holt told Press Association Sport: I dont foresee a team here in London, I think the International Series works well.I think about the travel, going back from London to the States, I think that would be taxing on the team in London and it would be even more taxing on the teams in the States.Potentially a Pro Bowl could be played here, and potentially a Super Bowl could be played here, I think, because of how the fan-base is just growing so rapidly. New York Jets played Miami Dolphins in London earlier this season Taking Americas highest-profile sporting event beyond US shores would be a seismic move but such is Holts enthusiasm, he is in no mood to wait.He added: If I had a say, I would say probably within the next 10 years, maybe.For years, we played the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, last year they played in Arizona so Im sure the league will throw (the idea) around. I dont know whether theyll say yes on it - it may have already come up.I think this would be an outstanding place to potentially host a Pro Bowl.If you look at the International Series, you guys sell out the stadiums immediately, I think it would be the same results for the Pro Bowl too.Tell us what you think. Will there ever be a Super Bowl in London? Or should there be an NFL team in London? Have your say in the comments section below..; Also See: Super Bowl 50 countdown LIVE! Ten memorable Super Bowls 10 stars not called Peyton or Cam How to watch Super Bowl 50 Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. Wholesale Bucks Jerseys . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.cheapbucksjerseys.com/ . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Coach Rob Wright admits the NSW Swifts could also lose their fanbase after losing their biggest stars to Australian netballs three new expansion sides.But after pledging to rebuild the trans-Tasman era powerhouse from the bottom up, Wright believes it will ultimately be for the greater good.Beaten grand finalists in the last two seasons, the Swifts were by far the hardest team hit by the feeding frenzy that followed netballs new collective bargaining agreement, which will see 80 players share a pool next year of almost $5.5 million.They face a barren short-term future with the departures of Sharni Layton, Caitlin Thwaites (Collingwood), Kim Green and Susan Pettitt (Giants) and Stephanie Wood (Sunshine Coast Lightning).The teams 2016 MVP, Kiwi Laura Langman, is also expected to join the Melbourne Storm-backed Lightning.Wright concedes hes disappointed with the extent of the exodus, but far from disheartened.We could worry about whats happened but in reality its pretty exciting, Wright told AAP.Over the last three years weve built something pretty special, I think, but obviously with the new comp, opportunities abounded.I dont think its just us, theres a lot of teams looking very different and three new ones. I think its great for netball.Im hoping it means the fanbase continues to grow for the entire sport because to me, this is about making sure netball becomes the premier sport, really.The sport is bigger than any team.Wright said it was imppossible to deny any players seeking a late-career payday in a sport where salaries have been sub-par for so long. Cheap Bucks Jerseys. Youre a long time retired, he said.I would never begrudge them the opportunity to earn money which I think has been long overdue in womens sport.I think its fantastic this is probably the first time some of these superstars can earn some really big money.The Swifts unveiled on Thursday a hugely depleted, youth-heavy roster for next year, with just four players from this seasons squad staying on and only one Diamonds representative in Paige Hadley.Abbey McCulloch, Amy Sommerville and Maddy Turner - all named in the recent Netball Australia emerging talent camp - have stuck around for another season.The Swifts have also signed Trinidad & Tobago shooter Samantha Wallace, the reigning player of the season from the English Superleague, as well as rising English star Helen Housby and former Adelaide Thunderbirds pair Maddy Proud and Sarah Klau.Wright reckons Wallace, 22, can become a superstar of the competition much like Queenslands Jamaican sensation Romelda Aiken.With the group weve got I truly believe well build a new fanbase, Wright said.NSW Swifts: Paige Hadley, Helen Housby, Sarah Klau, Abbey McCulloch, Claire OBrien, Maddy Proud, Amy Sommerville, Emma Tickner, Maddy Turner, Sammy Wallace. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '